Addiction

Addiction

Postby Annothe » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:00 am

Liang Wei suddenly felt that her face was hot and her neck was hot, as if something was scratching the soles of her feet, which was very itchy. I'll come to you in the evening. He said Oh, yes. Liang Wei is a little slow, leaning on his chest, his heartbeat such as agitation. She felt that she was just flirted by him. Liang Wei hissed softly. The point she got is so strange. Seeing her thoughtfully, Lu bowed his head and kissed her on the forehead, saying, "I'll go back first, and you can go back too.". Drive carefully on the road. Liang Wei straightened her clothes and left with him one after the other. It happened that Zhou Lin sent her a text message saying that she would come to barbecue in the evening. Liang Wei suddenly remembered that she had made an appointment with Zhou Lin to play yesterday. She wanted to say to Lu Shen that he had disappeared when she turned around. Before Lu Shen stepped into the express store, Zhang Lingling made a sound of tutting. What's with the little strawberry on her chest? Say, how far have you developed? Lu Shen took a sip of water and ignored Zhang Lingling. She was always talkative and cheerful, and asked, "Tell me, tell me, how did you get it?" He still did not answer. Zhang Lingling poked him in the arm. "Are you chasing her or is she chasing you?" Lu Shen picked up the scattered parcels and put them on the shelf according to the number, saying, "I chased them." "Awesome, my brother,calcium nitrate sol, how to chase ah?"? Send flowers? Write a love letter? "Let it be." "Your answer.." Zhang Lingling moved her mouth, "to be honest, did you like her very early? Last time I asked you, you didn't admit it. A faint word, "Yes." What do you like about her? I think she is very beautiful and has a good figure. She has a good temperament. The key is that she is also a good person. She is very careful. She also ordered wonton for me today. "She is a very good person." Zhang Lingling holds her cheeks, "but she looks so rich." "Mmm." Zhang Lingling opened her mouth and didn't say the following words. If a woman is too rich, will a man look like a gigolo? Liang Wei stood outside the door,calcium ammonium nitrate price, heard them stop talking, and stood for a while before leaving. She could see that Lu Shen was a very responsible person, and he had a certain tendency of male chauvinism, not male chauvinism, most men feel that they should be more powerful and rich than their partners, otherwise they are like a loser. When he said he was going to give her something, she knew. At that time, he looked a little insecure. Liang Wei does not like the man who is not confident, that will look very weak, but she also does not want this kind of not confident is she brings to him. But it doesn't matter, she is not rich, this is not, there are loans. ...... As the sun set, Liang Wei was waiting for someone at the intersection. Zhou Lin and her party drove two cars over. Fortunately, caustic calcined magnesite ,Magnesium Sulphate producer, the yard was big enough to stop. The neighbors around looked around, Liang Wei glanced a few times and took Zhou Lin into the house. What the hell did you buy here? Zhang Zhiyu pointed to the old warehouse in front of the villa and said. It's none of your business. Liang Wei said. Chen Kaihui is moving the barbecue grill, and a group of people have partners. Zhou Lin circled around the room and concluded: "Why is the room so empty?" "I haven't had time to arrange it yet." Liang Wei took a napkin from the cupboard. Sister Liang, I moved these chairs out. Xie Jiahua ran in from the outside. All right, you move. Zhou Lin shrugged. "Why don't you build a fence to guard against thieves?" "I have nothing to steal here." "You are really.." Liang Wei threw a pack of cigarettes to her, "Huilong City bought a few days ago, specialty cigarettes, taste." Zhou Lin is familiar with the point, "Longshi?"? Where are you from? What are you going back for? "Take care of something." Zhou Lin: The taste is not choking. Not bad. By the way, did you hear that Chen Rui, who was going to marry Lin Zhishen, died in a car accident a few days ago? Liang Wei froze, "car accident?"? Don't be ridiculous. "You can find out by yourself, or you can ask Zhang Zhiyu and them, and everyone knows it." "Why did you die in a car accident?" Destiny is determined by heaven. On the other hand, Lin Zhishen has no engagement, you.. Liang Wei: "I have a boyfriend." Zhou Lin was almost burned by a cigarette butt and looked stunned. "What?" Know Liang Wei for several years, or the first time from her mouth to hear the admission of a boyfriend this matter.
Before always thought that Lin Zhishen is, but she has always denied, always said that he is single. Liang Wei said, "I'll call him later and introduce him to you." Zhou Lin nodded in amazement. Xiao Mei is a conscientious person, but also bought a small light bulb in the shape of a star for decoration, night falls, the yard is dotted with stars, coupled with the light of the charcoal fire, it looks lively. Liang Wei sat in the yard waiting for Lu Shen to come back. Xie Jiahua poured a glass of juice for her, "Sister Liang, drink something." Liang Wei shook the ash and took it. "Thank you." "Did you see the message I sent you?" Liang Wei smiled, "I haven't been on it for a long time.". What's the matter with me? "I'll just talk to you if I have nothing to do." "Are you a senior?" "Mmm." Liang Wei: "Look so good-looking, still have money, elementary school younger sister is enchanted to death by you." Xie Jiahua bowed his head and smiled, "no." "Little fresh meat is always charming." When Liang Wei said this, Lu Shen's car just came in, and she said, "I also like little fresh meat, just like that." That kind. Her eyes drifted to Lu Shen, who was getting off the bus over there. The author has something to say: Hey, recently a little distracted, unintentional code words, wait for me to concentrate, try to write something for you, cough cough. Happy New Year's Day, everyone. What has been accomplished in 2016? I signed a contract this year and wrote almost 900,Magnesium Oxide powder,000 words. Meet you, the best of 2016. 2017 goal: one million a day! What do you want to do in 2017? Leave comments and send red envelopes tonight.. (Don't suddenly pop up a lot of people, I'm afraid I'll send red envelopes until my hands cramp..) Chapter 23 "Brother!"! It's time for meal Li Ying ran out of the room to meet him. stargrace-magnesite.com
Annothe

Return to General